In the classroom:
1. Use it as the main method of giving out, displaying, and discussing vocabulary.
2. Have it available as a pre-made online study tool.
3. Differentiate by including pictures, and playing audio.
4. Let students that may otherwise experience down-time in class play the vocab games. (Especially if you have a Smartboard or Promethean board!)
-Group-creator: Students can be added to groups, and study or compete against friends
- Find content or create it
- Text to speech (18 languages)
- Word, definition, and image database makes entering vocab faster and easier
- Vocab sets for every content area
- Easy set exporting and combining
- Embedding capabilities to blog or wiki page
- Interactive and downloadable flash cards (saves time on writing them all out!)
- Students can join classes and compete against their friends
- Practice vocabulary and spelling through online games and quizzes
- Find or create content